The Arden & GEM CSU Training Team believes in working with our customers to understand and deliver proactive and focused needs-led training. These services can be delivered on either a focused one-to-one basis or in the more traditional classroom environment. This has developed over the last 18 months to include remote learning to fit in with current requirements. We work with our customers closely to provide any additional resources needed for practitioners, clinicians, and wider stakeholders; this ensures General Practice is digitally-enabled to encompass best practice.
Highlights of our standard deliverables are:
- New Starter and Advanced Clinical Systems training via a variety of methods.
- Data Accreditation and Systems Optimisation Programme.
- Project planning and implementation support for clinical systems.
- Daily Advice Line for clinical systems queries and support.
- System functionality webinars.
- Bespoke, tailored training as and when required.
- Support of business change in line with newly developed application functionality.