Software and Licence Management
The Arden & GEM CSU Software and Licencing Management Team are a dedicated team of professionals with the skills necessary to offer a full and focused software and licence management service. After many years of helping and delivering to a wide range of NHS customers, we can use the insight and experience gained to provide support and advise on all aspects of Software Asset Management including.
Asset management support includes:
- Guidance on creating and maintaining a supported software catalogue.
- Support customers in managing their software assets through all lifecycle stages.
- Advice on Infrastructure licencing as well as desktop software assets.
- Definition and automation of software management reporting including bespoke reporting and KPI definition.
- Assistance in making the most of your investment in software, including conducting annual software “True-ups”, support with software audits and advice on licence harvesting and reuse.