The Arden & GEM CSU RA Team provides an accredited Registration Authority (RA) service for practices. The service delivers government approved identity checks for prospective smartcard users and assigns appropriate access profiles. Within Arden & GEM the RA team also provides the following services.
Our services include:
- Configuration, issuing and management of smartcards.
- Training of practice RA managers and sponsors.
- Transactional services including unlocking and Position Based Access Control (PBAC) configuration.
- Software to support national systems, for example Identity Agent, NHS Care Identity Service (CIS).
- RA processes, documentation, and reporting.