The Arden & GEM CSU Cyber Security team’s objective is to always deliver to and protect their users to the highest possible standards. They provide cyber security services encompassing all managed infrastructure and systems, thus ensuring that our customers adhere to the latest security guidance. These include, but are not limited to, principles of information security and the ‘Information Security Management’: NHS Code of Practice.
Focussed areas of support include:
- Support and management of high severity cyber security incidents.
- The provision of audit and investigative services.
- Support and delivery of Penetration Tests through and alongside accredited providers.
- Regular reporting of cyber posture.
- IT security best practice advice and guidance.
- IT security / cyber evidence to support DSPT requirements.
- Provide specialist cyber security knowledge.